Southern Taiwan Teaching/Learning Resource Center (Virtual Library Card)
Clients: staff and students of the school.
Service methods: To facilitate readers' use of inter-library cooperation services, make full use of collection resources, and share more than 9 million volumes of cooperative schools.
How to use: Apply for a virtual library card in advance on the system. The certificate is valid for three days. Within the validity period, you can borrow and return the book directly to the partner school with your own card and virtual library card. You can borrow 5 books regardless of the school. The loan period is 14 days from the date of book borrowed. After the books borrowed and the deferred payment in the previous virtual library card have been paid, you can apply for the next virtual library card. The library regulations are predominant.
Please use Southern Taiwan Teaching/Learning Resource Center
- Please refer to [Service Specifications]，Please enter [Southern Taiwan Teaching/Learning Resource Center] from the service platform => Upper right corner [Service Specification]
- When logging in, you must first select "your school" in the "Reader Area" on the left. Select: I-shou University, and enter the account and password of the university's [Information System]. After the account is opened, you can use the virtual interlibrary loan Documentary Services
- For a list of cooperative pavilions, please refer to [Applicable Schools]
- After applying for a virtual library card, you must personally go to the library of another school to borrow and return the book (this school does not accept the return). If you are unable to go to another school to borrow and return the book in person, it is recommended that you use the [book loan and return service].
- Virtual interlibrary library card【how to apply pdf】
【handbook of ODP】